Transfer money to
Germany with WorldFirst
A better way to transfer money abroad
If you need to send money overseas, speak to us. We’ll get you where you need to go.
- Secure money transfers - we've helped customers transfer billions around the globe since 2004
- Bank-beating exchange rates with margins of 0.60% or less
- Transfer online 24/7 or via your dedicated account manager
- Same-day payments available for major currencies
- Manage risk with forward contracts and firm orders
- Make international payments in 50+ currencies
- Collect into locally-based currency accounts in USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CNH, SGD, NZD, HKD & AUD
How to transfer money to Germany
How much does it cost to
send money to Germany?
|Margin||0.60% or less|
|Account management fees||$0|
|Opening local currency receiving accounts||$0|
|Holding funds in currency receiving accounts||$0|
^Fees will not be charged for most payments. Payments of AUD $10,000 or more are fee free. Our fee structure for smaller payments is as follows**: Payments between $2,000 and $9,999 will incur an AUD $10 fee. Payments less than $2,000 will incur an AUD $20 fee. Fees and/or margins apply to same currency transactions. No opening fees, no account keeping fees and no receiving fees. Payment volumes and fees in AUD or equivalent in foreign currency.
How long will it take to
transfer money to Germany?
Transferring money to Germany with WorldFirst is fast and secure. We'll usually make a same-day payment when we receive your funds. This will arrive fully cleared with your bank the same day though they may not credit your account until the next business day.
If you need funds to arrive by a particular date please call us for advice and accurate information.
In rare circumstances delays may occur. WorldFirst will do everything reasonably possible to ensure that funds arrive on time but it is not liable for delays caused by intermediaries or receiving banks.
A better way to collect, convert and transfer money abroad
We can transfer money abroad to most currencies. If you don’t see the currency you need, just ask one of our dedicated account managers.
Check out some of our most popular destinations below: