Collect. Convert. Pay. Manage
You’ll always know what you're paying for. No hidden fees.
|Opening and maintaining account||Free|
|Transfer amount||No minimum or maximum transfer amount|
|Receive up to 10 international receiving accounts||Free|
|Competitive exchange rate margins||0.20 - 0.60%|
Collect overseas funds with your easy alternative to a bank account abroad
With an International Collections Account, you can pay suppliers in their local currency and choose the best time to move your money.
- Open up to 10 local currency accounts for free
- Start collecting funds from over 30 marketplaces like Amazon, Alibaba and Lazada, instantly*
- Sign up in five simple steps, taking just a few minutes
- No annual fees, deposit requirements or maximum transaction level
- Available for GBP, USD, CAD, AUD, CNH, EUR, HKD, JPY, NZD, and SGD
- Access on-demand statements to proof of account ownership
* Currency accounts will be allocated to you by your account managers.
Faster same and cross-currency payments
Make same-day payments on major currencies to help speed up your supply chain and ease your cashflows.
- Easily pay Chinese suppliers online in CNH, USD, HKD or EUR
- Move currency between accounts, whenever you want
- Pay quickly and easily in local currency and avoid hidden FX fees
- Keep more of you profit with our competitive pricing
Spend less time managing the day-to-day and more time growing your business
One central dashboard
- Easily track and monitor all your currency accounts in one place
- Access live exchange rates across multiple currencies
- Quickly manage tasks through the intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Instantly sync all your transactions for a real-time view of your accounts
- Simple, one-time sign-up to help you start saving admin time
- More than 2 million customers trust Xero – that’s why we chose them as our partners
Hear what our customers say
"Amazing customer support and works perfect as a Canadian living in Bangkok selling on Amazon! WorldFirst is the best out there from what I have found!!!"
How MightyJaxx reduced their cost with WorldFirst
Jackson, Founder of MightyJaxx, collects funds from clients in USD and pays suppliers in USD. The entrepreneur of the award-winning design studio uses WorldFirst to cut his transaction fees by half.