Firm orders explained
A firm order allows you to instruct us to execute a transaction on your behalf at a rate of your choosing – you’re basically giving us a watching brief and the power to act at just the right time.
The beauty of a firm order is that we can execute your transfer the moment we can secure your currency at the agreed rate – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why choose us for your firm orders?
How it works
Decide target level(s) and expiry time/date.
Call our relationship management team to place a firm order. The relationship management team will contact you when the firm order fills and/or expires.
Call to find out more on +31 20 299 4960 (local call rates and charges apply).
Open a free account today
See how easy it is to open an account with WorldFirst. You can start sending fast cross-border payments at great rates right away.
We're here to help
- Customer service via live chat.
- Dedicated relationship management team to assist via phone or email.
- Ask us anything – we’re happy to help or we’ll suggest someone who can.
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot.
Businesses like yours trust WorldFirst
- Almost 1,000,000 businesses have sent £125bn around the world with WorldFirst and its partners since 2004
- Your money is safeguarded with leading financial institutions
- We’re an authorised payment services provider